We're excited to offer our website for Gary Isett's one of a kind Old Beast Dallas shirts featuring his beloved yard art party animal Dean-O!
Place your online order here and then pay Gary directly via venmo before pick up. All returns, exchanges, compliments, complaints, kudos, questions, thoughts, ideas, and general chit chat will be handled directly by Gary. We're just here for the fun of it because his yard art sparks joy and we dig that wacky dinosaur.
Here’s how to get your claws on an Old Beast Dallas shirt:
1. Select the color, size and quantities and add them to your cart.
2. Proceed to check out and enter your name, address, email and mobile number.
3. Select “pick up“ for your shipping preference for the Old Beast Dallas shirts. (If you don’t select “pick up” the website will try to charge you $7 for shipping.)
4. Complete your order and a confirmation will be emailed to you.
5. Pay Gary for your Old Beast Dallas shirts via Venmo @gary-isett Include your Sparks+Brags order number in the description. The price is $22.00 per shirt. Gary also accepts cold hard cash, coins and gold bullion. I don't think he's set up for Bitcoin, yet. You can work out those details with him.
6. Pick up your shirts! Gary will contact you when your order is ready for pick up.
7. And finally, the FUN PART! Increase your cool factor by wearing your new Old Beast Dallas shirt.
Isett and his yard art have fans as far away as Australia and China.
One fan wrote, “Thank you for always putting a smile on my face when I drive by your house.” Another admirer described the yard as “one of my favorite quirks about East Dallas.”
“It’s fun,” Isett says. “It creates a lot of laughter and happiness for me and everybody else.”
Articles about Gary's yard art:
Dean-O is featured on the cover of “Secret Dallas: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful, and Obscure” by Mark Stuertz